Manager - Client Services North America (JR1013345)
- Boston, MA
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a Senior Manager of Service Delivery. In this role you will lead a team of Client Service Representatives who provide technical and application support for Revport, part of Broadridge Asset Management Solutions. The Revport engine automates revenue and expense management across more than 50 different types of fees, including: management, performance, administrative and advisory fees, advisor commissions, revenue-sharing fees, taxes and fund rebates. Revport is a browser-based, enterprise-ready solution set that connects with your record keepers, custodial accounts, and general ledgers systems.
In this role, you’ll lead the Revport Client Service team in North America that help clients optimize the use of Revport in supporting their business by addressing general software issues and questions and liaising with the Revport team representing client software needs. The goal is to ensure our clients are successful with the use of our products and that Broadridge is successful in delivering a client experience that helps support our goals.
This role requires a high energy, client-focused leader who takes a proactive approach to driving resolutions of issues while ensuring a consistent and excellent experience. You will work closely with internal partners (Relationship Management, Professional Services, Product Management and Development) to establish standard methodologies and collaborate on implementing strategy and tactics that continue to improve both client and employee satisfaction, retention and growth.
Your primary purpose will be to increase overall client happiness for the business by ensuring consistent support that exceeds clients’ expectations. You will develop a team that has a significant impact on our clients’ organization and their ability to do business daily in an efficient and timely manner.
The job and team is located in Boston. The role reports into the global VP of Service Delivery.
- Ensure the team effectively triages clients request and incidents and provide effective and efficient resolution
- Ensure team communicates with clients in a consistent and effective manner including timely acknowledgement of issues, qualifying impact on client business and providing updates and setting expectations in accordance with issue severity level
- Daily issue and backlog management; issue assignment, prioritization and load balancing across service reps
- Tracking contractual SLA’s and ensuring consistent achievement
- Setting, measuring and reporting on critical metrics for service delivery
- Serve as the point of escalation for both clients and internally regarding questions and concerns with service delivery
- Provide strategic input into product development to build and improve product offerings
- Develop a working knowledge of Revport applications
- Work collaboratively with business leaders in multiple global regions to deliver a consistent client experience, load balance work and implement best practices
- Responsible for hiring/retaining talent, career development/training and succession planning across service delivery
Management and Leadership
- Establish a proactive, motivated and client focused culture
- Lead by example & establish clear expectations; set direction and priorities
- Put in action strategies to delivery continual improvements to increase efficiencies, implement best practices in order improve the client experience and satisfaction levels
- Establish relationship with internal business partners and stakeholders in a matrix organization in an effort to collaborate on service delivery, establish standard methodologies and ensure quick resolution to internal issues
- Mentor, coach and train associates in ways to improve their client service skills and maximize staff engagement and career development
- 10+ years related client service/service delivery experience
- 5+ years in a management position providing tech and application support to the financial service industry
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance or computer science
- Consistent track record of building, leading and motivating strong client service teams
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix organization with evolving needs
- Understanding of financial industry; billing and expense management background a plus
- Ability to travel to client sites and other Broadridge offices 10%
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
Kimberly R.Associate Account Manager
Kimberly works with her clients to figure out what their day-to-day challenges are, what their five-year company vision is, and how Broadridge can help them reach their goals.
Back to top