Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for an Equipment Maintenance Supervisor to lead our early week night Maintenance Services team in South Windsor. Do you have a consistent record of successfully leading others and maintaining high speed automated machinery? If so, we want you to join our team!
In this role, you will provide first-line supervision and support to a team of associates in our Maintenance department who are responsible for testing, diagnosing and performing electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to resolve problems in non-functioning equipment used in the manufacturing/production process and ensuring all production equipment is kept in top condition in order to guarantee maximum availability and reliability. You will plan, schedule and coordinate resources to meet customer requirements and be responsible for personnel administration. You may participate in maintenance floor work as needed, but floor work is not the primary function of the position.
You will be responsible and accountable for providing guidance and leadership to team members, promoting an atmosphere that supports and develops high collaboration and strong work ethics.
- Leads a staff responsible for mechanical and electronic repairs of all equipment including: printers, inserters and mail sorting equipment.
- Ensures staff responds to equipment break down or emergency situations with urgency.
- Implements and supports department/company methods, standards, policies, practices, and procedures.
- Coordinates and/or facilitates the training and development of staff through coaching, mentoring, on-the-job, and classroom training.
- Provides input and/or prepares and conduct written performance appraisals. Documents and counsels associates on performance/responsibilities. Interviews potential new associates and makes hiring recommendations/decisions.
- Handles departmental/company databases and reporting. Manages facility/equipment status and communicates with customers and senior management as appropriate.
- Manages departmental resources. Coordinates with contractors and other trades personnel to ensure the accurate and timely repair of equipment.
- Ensures compliance of all safety requirements. Plans and conducts safety training, meetings, and inspections.
- Minimum of four years of experience maintaining and repairing high speed automated machinery in a leadership capacity. Experience working with Pitney Bowes high speed inserters and mail sortation equipment preferred.
- Ideal qualifications include: post-secondary education or beginning business management coursework, electronics certificate, and A+ certification.
- Excellent analytical skills, including skill in troubleshooting equipment problems, establishing priorities, and working under deadline pressures.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse group environment. Knows how to work with various personality types to get the work done. Relates well and shows respect and consideration for others; builds relationships.
- Available for flexible schedule and overtime required and the ability to consistently work the shift outlined below.
- Significant amount of standing, walking, and lifting at least 50 pounds required.
Hours: Early week nights: 6 PM to 6 AM every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and alternate Saturdays (3 day / 4 day weeks)
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top