Machine Operator (Night Shift) (JR1017677)
- Coppell, TX
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is growing, and we have a great opportunity for you to join our operations team! We are looking for a Machine Operator for our Coppell, TX facility located at 404 S Royal Ln. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. In this role, you will perform all aspects of Archival and/or Machine Operations activities. You may also oversee shift operations with the goal of ensuring that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the Company’s overall market share.
Leadership responsibilities may include training and motivating staff, scheduling/delegating and distributing work, performance management, carrying out company policies and collaborating with other departments/divisions to ensure a quality product is produced.
- Night Shift: Monday - Friday 11pm - 7:30 am
- Maintain a high level of efficiency and ensure the work environment adheres to safety procedures and Company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide input on performance appraisals.
- Promote an atmosphere that supports and develops high collaboration and strong work ethics.
- Setup for each job by loading the paper and verifying the proper materials are loaded according to the work order.
- Perform quality checks and accurately complete all paper work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine issues.
- May need to move from machine to machine depending on work load and DOD's (date of delivery).
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience. 3 or more years' experience in Insert productions is ideal.
- Excellent follow up and oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment while maintaining composure.
- Ability to operate a PC and be literate in using application software such as Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse group environment to work with various personality types to get the work done. Ability to relate well and show respect and consideration for others.
- Experience supervising staff in a lead or supervisor position preferred.
- Availability for flexible schedule and overtime required and the ability to consistently work the shift outlined below.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com
Back to top