Lead Software Engineering (JR1008317)
- Phoenix, AZ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is currently looking for a Software Engineer specializing in .NET to join our growing Retirement Services Development team in Phoenix, AZ.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic c# software engineers to join team. You will work across the tech stack to help take our products and technologies to the next level. Our products and services in the financial sector need to be the highest quality for our client needs today and at the same time build on our vision as a market leader for tomorrow.
Are you looking to work among a dynamic and creative team? Would you like to explore an opportunity within a growing S&P 500 organization in Phoenix? Do you have a real passion for technology? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our platforms
- Be design driven; guided by best practices, patterns, models for sustainable, resilient, and flexible services and applications
- Be quality focused; familiar with TDD and unit-testing and test automation practices & adhere to Broadridge standards
- Be collaborative; we are an agile team—we succeed or fail together
- Be confident; you will be one bright opinionated voice. You will need to both speak up and offer your great ideas, and listen to the ideas of others
- Be curious about new technologies and competencies; be a leader in the group in adoption of new methods / technologies
- Be effective; demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in .net c#, Visual Studio, SQL, and Angular
- Be as comfortable with legacy frameworks such as .net MVC as you are with micro-services, .net core, and cloud strategies.
- Document your code with functional specifications, workflows, and diagrams
- Provide technical / production support and participate in on-call rotation
- Communicate with technical / business / client partners as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years' of experience within a programming and application system environment (.NET, C#, SQL Server, Angular, WCF, WEB API, Visual Studio Tool (2017 & 2019), .NET Core 2.2 , ASP.NET MVC 5.2 , ASP.NET WEB Forms )
- Significant knowledge and understanding of HTML5.0/CSS
- Skilled in the use of Structured Query Language (SQL) as a tool for retrieving, updating, inserting, deleting, manipulating and managing data stored in enterprise databases.
- Experience with source code repository tools such as Git or Perforce Source Control and TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Knowledge of automated deployments using Jenkins and Nexus tools is a plus
- Experience in developing, analysis and the creation of unit test cases
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and be highly adaptable
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of Financial Service Industry and Capital Markets a plus #LI-ME1
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Back to top