Lead Project Manager
As a Sr. Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive complex, high-priority projects or component phases of larger programs. You will be accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. You will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
- Ensuring methodologies, delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed
- You will manager and drive Schedule, Risk and Issue Management, Scope Control, and Financials
- You will lead estimates, tracking cost variance, and handling resources effectively
- Providing clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Facilitating and handling project communications and stakeholder, client, and team expectations
- Taking plans from creative concept through final implementation
- Working with all areas affected, including end users, distributors, and vendors
- You will review deliverables and ensure adherence to quality standards
- Communicating with a company executive regarding the status of development
- Performing duties and making complex decisions and recommendations under limited supervision
- Applying a broad understanding of principles, practices, and procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience
- Experience leading projects in a large operating environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Project
- You should have experience working in a dynamic, energizing environment
- Solid ability to lead and make things happen
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving raised items
- PMP Certification a plus
- Financial or Banking industry experience a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top