Lead Programmer Analyst HT
Broadridge is currently looking to hire a Lead .NET Programmer Analyst to join one of our growing Development teams. This role is based out of our Deer Park, NY office and is a Full Time / Direct Hire opportunity. In this role you will be leading a small development group comprised of both onshore and offshore resources responsible for building a strategic solution for the Tax Data Services group within Broadridge Financial Solutions. This system will be used by clients and operations teams to perform debt calculations required by the IRS for tax reporting. Preferred candidates will have excellent problem solving and communication skills and be able to work independently as this is a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following day-to-day responsibilities:
- You'll be responsible for the analysis of project requirements, the development and maintenance of software specifications and design documents, as a member of the project development team.
- You'll develop, test, debug and implement code for existing and/or proposed business applications and/or computer systems.
- Responsible for all procedural and code documentation on assigned projects.
- You will have prior experience with all phases of application programming and demonstrated knowledge in the software implementation lifecycle and specific programming languages.
- You will communicate and coordinate with the business, QA, and IT resources to ensure deliverable dates are met.
- Utilize Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, WCF Services, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET running on IIS 6.0/7.0.
- Build applications using ASP.NET MVC/ Razor Framework, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Work with Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Develop web applications using AJAX, JQUERY and JAVA SCRIPT. DICE_TA LI-ME1
- Seeking 7-10 years of experience as a Programmer Analyst working on .NET applications.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Lead function.
- 5+ years implementing projects using the following skills:
- C# 3.0, ASP.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2012, ASP.NET MVC 4.0+, ADO.NET
- XML, LINQ, AJAX
- SQL Server 2012/14
- WebAPI, IIS 7.5/6.0
- 2-3 years financial service experience strongly desired.
- Bond/Fixed income knowledge is a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top