Broadridge is hiring. We currently have an opening for a Lead Software Engineer specializing in Java based. This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for you to join our growing team supporting our cloud-based marketing solution and services offering supporting wealth and asset managers.
We are guided by the belief that people are our greatest asset and are committed to attracting the best talent. If you're passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and multifaceted Fin Tech team, we encourage you to read below!
- Work with product managers, business users, and other members of the team to understand software requirements and author code that satisfies those requirements.
- Proficient with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Collaborate with team members to design and implement multi-tiered enterprise solutions that are feature-rich, performant, and maintain a high degree of test automation.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to collaborate openly within a fast-moving team.
- A deep desire to learn and apply technology in a pragmatic way to create client value.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to more junior levels of the software engineering staff.
- Participate in daily stand up meetings, team design sessions, code reviews, and contribute to architectural decisions.
- Perform coding following the best software engineering principles, including documenting software design and code.
- Work to enhance your skills and capabilities and those of other developers through experimentation, training, and knowledge transfer.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent education with proven experience as a Lead Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in writing Automated unit and regression tests and resolving lint errors
- Experience using cloud architecture(s) for the enablement of elasticity, horizontal scalability, automation and high availability with technologies such as AWS S3, Lambda, API Gateway, and Cloudwatch
- Strong understanding of API integration, including authentication concepts, HTTP requests/responses, API tools such as Postman or Fiddler, etc.
- Enjoys working in a highly effective, Agile, deadline driven, and fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrates creative problem skills, dedication to excellence, and has an ambitious spirit
- Experience working in Agile methodologies including SCRUM/Kanban and Jira