Lead Client Service Representative
The Lead Client Service Representative supports the Client Services Team and the Access Data SalesVision Team in providing day-to-day service for our SalesVision Clients. Responsibilities include running, reviewing, and distributing reports to clients as well as pro-active review of client data to identify issues. Additionally, they will research inquiries from clients and work to identify and resolve any issues. Successful individuals will be able to research inquiries, manage a large number recurring tasks and ensure they are consistently completed accurately.
- Work with multiple client service related teams (Data Stewardship, Insight Services, etc.) in tracking and resolving client issues and related tasks.
- Troubleshoot emergency/immediate client issues that can be resolved intra-day through self-diagnosis or by working with members of other SalesVision teams.
- Track execution of recurring tasks as well as client queries.
- Work with Broadridge Relationship Manager and Access Data Sales team to manage client issues, develop account management strategies and develop additional revenue opportunities.
- Run and review reports for clients.
- Ensure clients receive reports through secure email or by using Access Data portal delivery options.
- Work with the Product Development team to identify possible new system enhancements, modules, services, etc.
- Inform client of upcoming system release. Keep them informed of release dates, new functionality, enhancements, new services, etc.
- Act as a ““billable”” resource for purposes of completing projects for clients or acting in an Insight Services capacity.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of SalesVision products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Stays informed of and follows all relevant Broadridge policies to ensure the security and privacy of data.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Knowledge of the financial services and asset management industry especially transfer agency and sub-accounting systems.
- Familiarity with database and SQL
- Strong Excel Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top