Lead Business Analyst
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Lead Business Analyst to work out of our Denver, CO office supporting our MSCS Financial Services group. MSCS processes unsolicited mutual fund trades on a wire-order basis for institutional customers of the MSCS Division. In this role you will, develop functional specification documents for changes and additions to the various systems utilized by MSCS and its customers. In addition to the Lead Business Analyst work, you will be handling project management, development and production support for the systems/applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis on the proposed improvements.
- You’ll be the individual project manager for the complete system life cycle.
- You will develop functional specification documents for enhancements that can be used to perform the corresponding programming changes or development.
- You’ll coordinate with the interested parties the gathering of information to do the analysis and specification development.
- Track and get resolution to Open Items.
- Perform walk-throughs with the interested parties.
- Document changes to versions of the specification document.
- You’ll develop and preform the corresponding quality assurance.
- Develop test plans and detailed test cases for improvements and then execute and document results.
- Develop end user training documentation / user guides for enhancements as well as performing the training.
- Assist in disaster recovery and business continuity planning and testing.
- Recommend and provide support for system and process modifications and related inquiries and / or problems.
- Perform other related duties as required. *DICE_TA
- Total of 5-7 years experience as a Business Analyst, with a minimum of 4 years in a lead capacity
- 2-3 years experience with SQL, Database Management and Test Plans
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of financial services, specifically of the brokerage or mutual fund industry.
- Experience collecting requirements, conducting business/systems analysis, and writing specifications.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Seeking someone creative, detail oriented, resourceful and have the ability to think independently.
- Solid project management and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with operations personnel, technical staff, and management to facilitate analysis and problem solving.
- Experience in developing test plans, system testing and verification of results.
- Computer proficient with spreadsheets and word processing.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to address different audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of the different customers and services offered through MSCS.
- Ability to handle various tasks at a time within strict deadlines and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to participate as a member of a team, assisting in other projects as needed or as assigned.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top