Broadridge is Hiring! Are you looking for a new career where you can bring your technical expertise and customer interface skills to business partners in a team setting?
We are currently recruiting for a LAN Administrator to join our Corporate Information Technology team in our Needham, MA office. You will be interfacing directly with Broadridge business members in providing technical support at all levels. Does this sound like what you want in your next career? Then read on.
- Provides basic network troubleshooting, connectivity into the LAN Access points and provides installation, maintenance, and tuning of Windows hardware and software systems.
- Installs and configures all PC related software for the business via SCCM deployment tool or manually if needed.
- Supports internal Broadridge users with Level 1,2 and Level 3 technical support and builds, tracks and closes tickets in problem management remedy application
- Brings sophisticated knowledge of PC desktop configurations, with an emphasis on Win64 Bit platforms. Experienced with imaging and configuration of hardware as well as desktop management software.
- Provides basic troubleshooting in Mobility with Blackberry, IOS platform, Android. Adding new users and managing account access from a mobility perspective
- Provides telecom VOIP phone configuration and support for all desk phones inside the organization
- Supports Active Directory domain environment
- Performs imaging of desktop hardware using SCCM Deployment process or equivalent imaging software
- Interfaces extensively with LAN,and WAN
- Interfaces and supports business units in location rollouts of new tools and processes to use the Broadridge data center offerings.
- Works in concert with SR LAN Administrator's onsite and serve as backup capacity to if needed
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in a technical open system environment
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong working knowledge of Windows operating systems, and network technologies
- Understanding of Desktop Windows scripting and automation
- Basic knowledge of MAC/Apple solving problems in the IOS environment in a corporate space
- Understanding of systems management tools like SCCM, BitLocker, Firewall, Spyware utilities, and desktop patching utilities
- Overall knowledge of the hardware and software components of Windows operating system.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top