Junior Project Manager (12-Month Contract)
JOB TITLE: Junior Project Manager (12-Month Contract)
DEPARTMENT: Project Implementation
REPORTS TO: Manager, Project Implementation
JOB PURPOSE To manage multi-functional project teams, and oversee implementation of new clients, services, or product changes in a matrix management environment.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Deliver quality products and services within a committed budget and schedule by: successful project planning and tracking, resource development, external and internal communications, risk management, and building a strong and motivated project team.
- Assume ownership and responsibility for successful implementation of the various projects in a matrix management environment.
- Responsible for the life cycle of projects: plan, scope, schedule, manage, and expand the various projects to meet targets of customer satisfaction, revenue, profit, and utilization.
- Work with internal and external company resources (Analysts, Developers, Client Services, Production, Quality Assurance, etc.) to ensure World Class delivery.
- Facilitate and chair internal and external meetings, and prepare necessary status reports to ensure project tasks are being completed in a timely fashion.
- Work directly with the client(s) and partners regarding changes to the project scope, assessment of possible constraints, and identification of new service opportunities.
- Manage and track all project costs within the implementation budget.
- Manage associated Partner project plans.
- Maintain and develop internal and external relationships to manage multiple implementations.
- Manage and escalate issues as required to Manager, Project Implementation or Senior Project Managers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
Professional accreditation in Project Management is an asset.
Tools: Microsoft Office -- proficiency is required in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project.
Years of Experience: Minimum 5 years experience as in Project Management, using standard PMO governance practices. Managing technology projects within the Investment or Mailing industry is required. Strong knowledge of pre-print production, variable imaging, and e-delivery are definite assets. Demonstrated ability to: prioritize and handle the cyclical nature of the industry and fast paced work environment; maintain and develop internal and external relationships; and manage multiple projects. Knowledge and ability to: lead, think creatively, proactively adapt in a changing environment, act decisively, and motivate others. Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
Communication Skills: Knowledge and ability to facilitate meetings, conduct effective briefings/presentations, and to develop internal and external consensus with people who reflect the full range of diversity in objectives. Strong ability to build mutually beneficial partnerships with internal/external clients, and a customer service orientation to effectively manage their expectations and needs.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record and credit check.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top