Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Are you seeking an opportunity that offers growth and advancement? Broadridge is hiring! We're seeking a Junior Ontologist to work with Broadridge's Product and Technology teams. You will have the opportunity to deploy product and domain-specific ontologies that semantically enrich Broadridge's core knowledge models.
- Fluently translate natural language and business jargon into precise, complex knowledge representations
- Deploy ontologies, taxonomies, models and other structures to identify and fill knowledge gaps in the representation of firm assets, products, services, relations, and processes
- Execute Enterprise Data Governance program
- Integrate unstructured, semi-structured, and well-structured data
- Monitor and apply industry standardization initiatives
- BA or BS in Library Science, Information Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Master's Degree strongly preferred
- 1+ years of experience in data governance, ontology and taxonomy development, or content classification
- Finance industry experience strongly preferred
- Strong logical and conceptual reasoning, strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of capital markets, post-trade processing, and wealth management
- Knowledge of RDF/OWL and other ontology languages,
- Experience with triple stores, graphs, document stores and other No-SQL databases
- Proficiency in data analysis, semantic modeling, knowledge and ontology engineering
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
Back to top