Jr. Administrative Assistant - CONTRACT
Broadridge is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Corporate Issuer Sales team.
This is a long term, temporary contract position.
Day to day responsibilities:
- You will work with Administrative team providing support for a sales team of 40 consisting of both on site and remote members
- You can answer busy phones in a professional, courteous manner and take accurate messages
- You are able to handle multiple daily updates within Salesforce.com; our contact and sales management system
- Assisting members of the team with travel arrangements including flight, hotel, ground transportation
- Monitor inventory and order departmental supplies, equipment and support tickets
- Coordinate internal meetings and client site visits including securing conference rooms, necessary equipment, ordering and setting up refreshments and meals, scheduling facility tours and creating agendas.
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence including UPS, mail and email
- Cover reception 2-3 times per month
- Collect and distribute weekly team calendar
- File department contracts
- You have a strong working knowledge of MS Office; Outlook and Excel in particular, Sales Force and Oracle experience a plus!
- You exhibit Curious Intelligence: Willingness to take on any idea or problem and find a solution.
- You have the dedication to Establish and Build Relationships: You can develop relationships within Broadridge and have the ability to influence within the organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic, unpredictable, high-multitasking environment.
- Administrative Assistant experience is a requirement.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top