Java Technical Lead
Broadridge is hiring! We are currently seeking a Full Time / Direct Hire Senior Java Technical Lead to join our growing team in Deer Park, NY. In this role, you will be supporting our Broadridge Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
You'll be working closely with the Delivery Manager, IT development and Architecture groups. You will have previously worked with business teams, defining business functional requirements, and translating them into technical specifications aligned with Delivery Manager Architecture framework. Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both groups.
You'll act as liaison and participate in defining technology solutions to solve complex, multidisciplinary business problems with long-term implications. Recommend solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on core architecture, technology strategies and standards.
You will work closely with the development team, tracking assignments and provide mentorship in the development of standard methodologies, conducting code reviews, and overseeing code deployment to QA, UAT & Production.
To be successful, you'll have experience in the following skills:
- Strong project management and organizational abilities
- Facilitation and issue resolution
- Negotiation skills and ability to work in a complex, matrix environment
- Written and verbal communication
- Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience at dealing with clients/users at all levels, singly and in groups.
- Understanding the significance of fiscal constraints
- Excellent understanding of system development life cycle and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
- Work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills, specific to highly technical and customer focused service environment. *DIC
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work history
- 10+ years overall experience in application development and programming
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Agile Development practices, and fulfill the role of a Scrum Master.
- 3+ years of IT Development Lead Experience
- 7+ years working with:
- Java, J2EE
- Shell Scripting (KSH)
- Oracle, JDBC
- PGP Encryption & Key management
- MS Office MS Project
- Deep understanding of Network topology
- Web technology development experience
- DevOps, cloud computing and AWS Architecture security industry practices.
- AWS CLI
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top