Java Support Analyst
- Review and Analyze Technical Design Documents , use the review process to train and share the product domain knowledge with less experienced team members.
- Conducts an in-depth analysis of Service Requests raised by internal / external clients to determine the appropriate course of action
- Assists Help Desk in meeting the client needs by providing review of information relating to impact processing
- Troubleshoots realtime production issues to ensure a smooth running of the impact application within the prescribed productivity time frame
- Document new/changed operational procedures associated with development/maintainance projects
- Responsible for supporting the testing of enhancements and fixes, and assist functional testing groups who ensure that the programs are functioning correctly and the enhancements function in accordance with the enhancement specifications
- Recommend solutions and identifies required program corrections that ressolve issues that clients have in conducting their day to day business.
- Ensure that the static data/configuration/set up’s are accurate in all client regions to minimize functional service requests.
- Participates in peer review processes to ensure the quality of issues turned over to application development/systems support groups is maintained within prescribed quality control standards.
% of time
- Diagnose and remediate (where authorized) all production and test service requests assigned to the group.
- Attending the morning batch issues meetings to review all the impact™ end of day issues from the prior night
- Attend the internal and external project status meetings to represent all impact™ issues and provide current status on all unresolved remedies to management and the clients ( upon request )
- Contributes towards enterprisewide metrics collection and participate in action plans.
- Develops and document wrokarounds for functional issues that client have in test / production environments.
- Assist the operations support group and the service beureu personell in resolving and executing daily operational tasks.
- Executes Critical Operational Tasks and Business Conversions from a Technical Support perspective
- 1+ years of Java Development experience
- 3 years working with Hibernate, Struts, Spring and Websphere
- Should have experience with MQ’s
- Should be willing to provide test/productionn support
- Experience debugging code and troubleshooting issues and providing timely resolutions
- Excellent communication skills
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Global Technology Operations
Broadridge offers a suite of advanced computerized real-time transaction processing services that automate the securities transaction lifecycle, from desktop productivity tools, data aggregation, performance reporting, and portfolio management to order capture and execution, trade confirmation, settlement, and accounting. Our services help financial institutions efficiently and cost-effectively consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risk. With multi-currency capabilities, our Global Processing Solution supports real-time global trading of equity, option, mutual fund, and fixed income securities in established and emerging markets. In addition, our operations outsourcing solutions allow broker-dealers to outsource certain administrative functions relating to clearing and settlement, from order entry to trade matching and settlement, while maintaining their ability to finance and capitalize their business. Recently, we extended our services to the buy-side through our acquisition of Paladyne Systems. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top