IT Program Manager
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for an IT Program Manager to join our Technology Project Management Project Office (TPMO) in El Dorado Hills, CA. In this significant role, you lead multiple complex IT projects and programs to accomplish strategic objectives.
- You will be accountable for running IT projects/programs of varying degrees of complexity
- You typically run multiple, interrelated projects that occur simultaneously and require integrated planning and oversight
- Work globally across IT and business functions as well as third-party delivery partners
- Build and execute project plans and handle schedules, project budgets and resources
- Perform risk, issue, and change management
- Work closely with the team(s) that defines the project to make sure the project supports the business goals of the company.
- Demonstrate solid functional knowledge and understanding within a particular information systems discipline (such as software development or hardware/software infrastructure) to ensure efficient design, development, and implementation
- You will work independently with minimal direction, leading complex projects
- Your assignments will be broad in nature, frequently requiring originality and creativity
- You will solve problems, often taking a fresh view using existing solutions and performing analysis of data
- You will use your knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services and function as a resource for colleagues, at times directing the work of other staff members
We seek the following experience and skills for this position:
- 5+ years’ IT Project Management experience
- Strong experience in project management with demonstrated experience in the software development or infrastructure development lifecycle
- Project management skills such as negotiation, risk and issue mitigation, and problem solving
- Experience working in a dynamic, multiple priority environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Secondary education in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top