Issuer Operations Administrator
JOB TITLE: Issuer Operations Administrator (5-Month Contract)
Start Date: January 03, 2017
End Date: June 09, 2017
DEPARTMENT: Issuer Operations
REPORTS TO: Manager, Issuer Operations
JOB PURPOSE: To accurately and efficiently support Issuer Operations and Client Management Services to complete Broadridge mailings.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Complete various duties on company systems and applications, including Microsoft Access, Excel, Proxy Plus, and MUSIC (Proxy Coding, QC, and pre-billing).
- Extrapolate and input large quantities of data, alpha and numeric (in combination) from source materials, in a timely manner in a unique computer system (Proxy Plus) for output data.
- Ensure quality control of information, audit output documentation for grammar, and comprehension and comparison to source materials. Evaluate the validity of the documents to be entered, recognizing and reporting any deficiencies to Client Relationship Managers.
- Enter all mailing details (including number of holders, package weight, and any additional fees) into company systems for pre-billing purposes, and coordinate confirmations and requests with India team.
- Verify material destinations and alert U.S. office of Omnibus Process requirement.
- Liaise with Proxy Coding and Finance groups, as required.
- Re-route Reorg Data reports, as required.
- Overtime is required during the proxy season and whenever required, based on processing volumes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Community College Diploma in Business Administration is an asset.
Tools: Windows environment. All necessary advanced technological tools are provided. Exposure to database systems is an asset. Computer programs include: Proxy Plus, MUSIC, Excel, and Access.
Yrs. of Experience: Experience as a Data Entry Operator with exposure to a database system is an asset. Strong alpha/numeric data entry skills on keypad (minimum 50/60 keystrokes per minute). Exposure to a detail-oriented environment. Demonstrated ability to audit documents, determine appropriate alterations, and excellent proofreading skills are key. Previous experience in the financial industry is an asset.
Communication Skills: Strong written and verbal skills. Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top