International Settlements Associate
- Raleigh, NC
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com.
Broadridge is growing! We are seeking a DTC Settlements Associate to join our Raleigh team. Our Business Process Outsourcing team here at Broadridge supports a multitude of clients. While the team's volume and daily activity is weighted towards the US market, our coverage includes the fast-growing global custody which is supported across the globe. Although there are client specific functions performed by the independent teams, there are similarities when processing across client streams. With the right training and motivation, you will be able to enrich your knowledge because of the broad client base that Broadridge has. Broadridge gives you exposure to many entities rather than working in one shop on one particular function. Because of this, the opportunity to develop your career is greater and can be done in a shorter amount of time. Our ideal candidate is a self starter with an interest and real passion for the FinTech industry.
Are you Ready for Next? Come explore Broadridge as your next potential employer!
- Responsible for facilitating settlement obligations with various international markets
- Escalate client issues and complaints on operational matters to higher-level management, when necessary
- Understanding standard settlement instructions and communicating with custodians and counterparties on instructions required
- Understanding matching cut off time’s for different International markets
- Analyze funding requirements based on deliveries and receipts available
- Reconciling and fixing stock record breaks as well as cash differences which may occur as a result of pair off’s, write off’s, etc.
- Recent College Graduate with 0-1 years of professional or Internship experience
- Ability to multitask and take ownership of complex issues
- Ability to provide support in the daily execution of key tasks when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team oriented environment
- Experience with Gloss/ BPS/ Euroclear
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top