The Implementation Consultant is responsible for the implementation and support of client projects at various stages during the project lifecycle. The Implementation Consultant will be required to spend time working in a support and fix role, particularly following a deployment and installation of software to a client.
The Implementation Consultant will be working within a number of programming environments ranging from Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, Java, .Net, WPF. The Implementation Consultant will also be involved in the development of new functions and modules for the 4Sight products.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Complete projects tasks in accordance with the agreed specifications and delivered on time
- Liaise with other team members and clients as appropriate to ensure that specifications are accurate where any ambiguity arises
- Provide systems support to existing clients by answering support calls received by telephone or email
- Liaise with clients to understand the issue and resolving this in a timely manner
- Assist when required, in the analysis of support issues and provide guidance and knowledge to the support teams
- Take a proactive approach to technical innovation and investigate new technologies and where appropriate suggest these for introduction to the product roadmap
- Review and implement third party software tools where applicable to improve quality, efficiency and reduce cost
- It may be necessary for the Implementation Consultant to work at client's sites while developing or supporting the implementation of 4Sight systems (ability to travel)
- Work overtime when necessary
Basic Skill Level Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science , IT or related discipline
- Exposure working with securities/financial markets applications, ideally with exposure to both real-time and also database transaction processing applications
- 3+ years of experience/exposure with the following : Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, Java, .Net, WPF
- 5+ years of experience with database performance optimization techniques
- Production of clear and concise specifications documentation
- Knowledge of, or experience in the 'Agile' development methodology
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality software
- A forward planner who can critically assess one's own performance
- A good communicator who is credible and comfortable in dealing with managers, peers and clients
- Open-minded to be able to see things from the another person's point of view
- Must be self-motivated and able to work individually on a project as well as within a team
- Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, Java, .Net, WPF
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top