Human Resources Director
Broadridge is growing! Are you looking for a career that will take you to the next level? We are recruiting for a Human Resources Director to join our dynamic HR Team! As the HR Director, you will maintain and improve Broadridge's capability by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. In this role, you will partner and support units within our Customer Communications Division. This division offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
- Provides dedicated HR support, guidance, counsel and strategic input to maximize the effectiveness of the businesses within Broadridge.
- Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, design, change management, talent assessments, leadership development and planning.
- Partners with management in preparing human resource staffing plans and forecasts to project hiring, training and development needs.
- Advises management on the interpretation and application of HR programs, policies, procedures, and employment law requirements as they pertain to associate selection, hiring, training, development, discipline, and termination.
- Communicates and interprets HR policies and procedures to business partners and units.
- Ensures that employee relations strategies are in place to deliver an Employer of Choice working environment for all associates. Deal with issues in a pre-emptive and sensitive manner.
- Develops and analyzes appropriate HR statistics, metrics, data and trends to meet management information needs.
- Assists in determining the training needs of the organization. Coordinates and secures appropriate resources to deliver training and/or delivers the training personally.
- 7-10 years experience as a Sr. HR Generalist having been responsible for a client group across remote locations.
- Possesses excellent people skills along with the experience and ability to handle difficult and complicated employee relations matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience conducting training and presentations to senior executives.
- Experience supporting organizations going through Digital transformation and disruption would be a plus
- Strong analysis and reporting skills required. Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree is required / Masters Degree in HR or MBA is a plus.
- SPHR/PHR certification is a plus #LI-AS1
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top