We are growing! We are searching for an HRIS Analyst to join our multifaceted HR Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for the system maintenance, day-to-day support and improvement of our Workday HRIS system. You will design and maintain system structure to ensure data integrity for HR systems including, but not limited to, Workday, Service Now, and ADP products. You will document system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users across the organization and handle projects by organizing and tracking the rollout and completion of various HR initiatives and efforts.
Are you an experienced HRIS professional looking to immediately contribute to a growing organization? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a contract role expected to go permanent.
We work with clients to design/implement new functionality, including requirements gathering, specification development, testing, and implementation. Build test scripts and conduct unit and user acceptance testing to ensure requirements are met and there are no adverse effects on the system or data.
- Solve, analyze, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Maintain quality and consistency of HRIS database.
- Keep up to date with system upgrades and notify appropriate users accordingly. Attend training on new HRIS products and services as needed.
Training and Documentation:
- Provide instruction and guidance to associates on the use and functions of HRIS and other technologies.
- Develop instructional guides for administrators and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR and/or IT Systems.
- 4+ years working experience with Workday, Payroll/Time and Labor, Reporting tools, HR processes and policies (talent management, compensation, onboarding).
- Knowledge of Workday compensation structure required
- Knowledge of relevant country, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and PII regulations.
- Advanced Excel skills required.