Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a HRIS Analyst to join our global HR Team!
As an HRIS Analyst, you will be responsible for day-to-day support and system maintenance within our HR system (Workday) with a focus on transaction workflow/approval mapping and automation. Ensure data integrity for all HR systems including Workday, LMS, Post Edge, and Payroll systems. Document system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users across the organization. Maintain projects, as it relates to organizing and tracking the rollout and completion of various HR initiatives and efforts.
- Analyze HR processes and makes recommendations for new solutions, improvements, and/or enhancements via the use of technology. Work with various business partners to determine requirements. Oversees the specifications, development and implementation of new or redesigned workflows, reports, and procedures for the Company HRIS system. Assists with recurring activities including annual performance evaluation process, compensation rewards, etc.
- Responsible for researching advancedTier 2 type questions from the Help Desk. Partner with HR Call Center Reps and HRBPs to work through associate issues that arise out of system use. Document all research within Case Management system (Remedy).
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Audit and SOX standards. Produce internal and external audit data regularly and as needed.
- Acts as HRIS Security Administrator including managing user system access and maintenance of system tables. Ensure all access is appropriate per country, state, and local legislations based on privacy laws and Broadridge policies.
- Collaborate with IT department on the maintenance and support of data integrations with internal business systems and 3rd party vendors. Work with clients and outside applications and vendors to design/implement new integrations, including requirements gathering, specification development, testing, and implementation. Create test scripts and conduct unit and user acceptance testing to ensure requirements are met and there are no adverse effects on the system or data. Identify the appropriate secured solution to accommodate the transfer of files to and from 3rd party applications.
- Documents and maintains accurate and thorough HRIS end-user processes and procedures. Develops training materials and assists in the training of department and field staff on HRIS access and utilization.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate system report writing tools. Summarizes and translates report data into organized and useable/actionable content to drive strategic decision making. Develop and maintain HR dashboards in the HRIS system to help influence and drive strategy, automating the delivery where possible. Summarize and report data in executive-ready formats that tell a comprehensive story, and allow for effective decision making.
- Performs all other duties as may be required by the needs of the business.
Type of experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Systems.
- 3+ years working knowledge SaaS or hosted HR systems (Workday preferably), Reporting tools, HR processes and policies. Knowledge of relevant country, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and PII data.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Ability to identify, drive, and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology, and use of MS Word & Excel.
- High level of discretion with confidential material.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top