HR Scanning Representative - Contract Position
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for upbeat individuals to join the Human Resources Team on a temporary basis.
As the HR Scanning Temp, you will help the team upload the employee personnel files into the central HR system.
- The day to to day responsibilities will be to review and audit personnel files received from various field locations
- You will be able to scan and upload files into HRMS system (Workday) with accuracy and efficiency
- You can provide daily project status updates to manager
- You should be a self starter and able to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- You can work a minimum of 20 hours per week (days and schedule are flexible)
- Current college student or recent college graduate
- You are able to work under minimal supervison
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top