Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for an HR Representative to join our global HR Team! In this role, you will interact with Broadridge employees across the globe, answering questions and providing guidance for HR related matters. This is a tremendous learning experience in which you will learn multiple facets of HR while working in our HR HelpDesk.
The HR Representative:
- Respond to associate, manager, HR, and external company questions received through inbound calls or case management system (Tier 1).Answer questions thoroughly and within the designated SLA. Document incoming calls using a case management tool (Remedy) to resolve issues within identified service level agreements. Questions include Workday and EeTIME system support, etc as well as general HR questions. Conduct research questions and follow-up via outbound calls or email with the requestor as appropriate. Use SOPs, policy manuals, knowledgebase and other reference materials to assist in answering associate/manager inquiries and resolving issues. Escalate associate inquiries to HR subject matter experts when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required.
- Complete Human Resources and Payroll related transactions (data entry, online personnel files, etc.) utilizing various systems: Workday, ADP, EeTIME, Recruit Management, PostEdge, etc. Complete Workday data transactions (new hires, terms, promotions, etc) and correct errors to facilitate the processing of HR and payroll data. Confirm data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification. Workflow Management – Moves items from one step to the next. Reviews discrepancies, requests clarification and escalate if necessary. Answer questions about the workflow and the audit trail.
- Work on other HR related activities, including but not limited to: Workers’ Comp claims and investigations; merger data and acquisition integration; on/offboarding; conduct verification of employment for associates from banks, apartment complexes, electronic personnel file maintenance, etc.
- Creates queries, standard reports, and ad hoc reports to provide data for a variety of internal reporting requirements and HR projects. Reviews integrity reports and makes changes as necessary.
- Participate in special projects as assigned (system upgrades, testing, NY Wage, etc.).
- Ensure continuous improvement within the team structure: Make suggestions to update, simplify and enhance work and assist in the creation of processes, procedures, knowledge bases, and other reference materials. Stay informed and updated about related policy changes and incorporate any changes in process as applicable.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of any personal or sensitive data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top