Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for an HR Representative to join our global HR Team in Denver! In this role, you will interact with Broadridge employees across the globe, answering questions and providing guidance for HR related matters. This is a tremendous learning experience in which you will learn multiple facets of HR while working in our HR HelpDesk.
The HR Representative:
- Respond to associate, manager, HR, and external company questions received through inbound calls or case management system (Tier 1).Answer questions thoroughly and within the designated SLA. Document incoming calls using a case management tool (Remedy) to resolve issues within identified service level agreements. Questions include Workday and EeTIME system support, etc as well as general HR questions. Conduct research questions and follow-up via outbound calls or email with the requestor as appropriate. Use SOPs, policy manuals, knowledgebase and other reference materials to assist in answering associate/manager inquiries and resolving issues. Escalate associate inquiries to HR subject matter experts when specific, in-depth functional knowledge is required.
- Complete Human Resources and Payroll related transactions (data entry, online personnel files, etc.) utilizing various systems: Workday, ADP, EeTIME, Recruit Management, PostEdge, etc. Complete Workday data transactions (new hires, terms, promotions, etc) and correct errors to facilitate the processing of HR and payroll data. Confirm data accuracy and maintain appropriate controls for audit verification. Workflow Management – Moves items from one step to the next. Reviews discrepancies, requests clarification and escalate if necessary. Answer questions about the workflow and the audit trail.
- Work on other HR related activities, including but not limited to: Workers’ Comp claims and investigations; merger data and acquisition integration; on/offboarding; conduct verification of employment for associates from banks, apartment complexes, electronic personnel file maintenance, etc.
- Creates queries, standard reports, and ad hoc reports to provide data for a variety of internal reporting requirements and HR projects. Reviews integrity reports and makes changes as necessary.
- Participate in special projects as assigned (system upgrades, testing, NY Wage, etc.).
- Ensure continuous improvement within the team structure: Make suggestions to update, simplify and enhance work and assist in the creation of processes, procedures, knowledge bases, and other reference materials. Stay informed and updated about related policy changes and incorporate any changes in process as applicable.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of any personal or sensitive data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 2 years related knowledge of HR policies, processes, and HRIS.
- Knowledge of relevant country, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills, including follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Ability to identify, drive, and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology, and use of MS Word & Excel. High level of discretion with confidential material.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 16 countries.
Broadridge helps financial institutions and corporate issuers in two ways, through technology and operations outsourcing, and across a number of business categories. Because of our deep experience and world-class capabilities, our clients entrust us with mission-critical responsibilities. Across a wide range of needs, Broadridge offers not only services, but solutions for your business.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top