Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for an HR Generalist to join our global HR Team in Kansas City! As the HR Generalist, you will provide general support and guidance to associates and managers as it relates to a variety of HR activities working under the direct supervision of the Senior HR Business Partner. You will assist in coordinating or administering various aspects of the organization’s employee relations, compensation and benefits, training, and organizational development programs.
- Serve as a trusted adviser and resource to managers and associates on a variety of HR issues including performance management, development, promotion of positive employee relations, team building, conflict resolution and employee retention strategies.
- Assist managers in addressing performance issues; provide guidance on effective coaching and counseling. When necessary, work with managers to outline appropriate disciplinary steps.
- Ensure consistent and effective application of human resources processes and programs
- Respond to employees’ questions about policies, compensation, pay and benefits.
- Partner with Specialists (Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Organizational Effectiveness, etc.) and HR colleagues to initiate, support or resolve client requests/issues.
- Implement actions plans as requested by the Senior HR Business Partner(s) on HR related projects.
- Assists in tracking HR related activity, analyze associate data for trends, gaps and provide ad hoc reports/ statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives (terminations, compensation, hires, diversity, etc.)
- Conduct exit interviews, and escalate issues/trends as necessary, and provide recommendations to address.
- Stay informed and updated on HR policy changes and incorporate any changes as applicable.
- Assist in facilitation and management of semi-annual performance review cycles in support of the Sr. HRBP.
- BA/BS degree required (degree HR or related discipline ideal)
- Minimum 2 years related knowledge of HR policies, processes, and HRIS.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology, and use of MS Office suite
- Experience with proactive problem solving
- Ability to identify, drive, and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities.
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills, including follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively managed, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of discretion with confidential material.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top