Broadridge is growing! We are recruiting for an HR Generalist to join our global HR team in Deer Park, NY.
As the HR Generalist, you will provide general support and mentorship to associates and HRBPs as it relates to a variety of HR activities. Working under the direct supervision of the VP HR, you will assist in coordinating or administering various aspects of the organization's compensation and benefits, recruitment, training, organizational development and employee relations programs.
You will provide support to Senior HR Business Partner(s) and relevant client groups as follows:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and resource to managers and associates on a variety of HR issues including performance management, development, promotion of positive employee relations, team building, conflict resolution and employee retention strategies
- Assist managers in addressing performance issues; provide guidance on effective mentoring and counseling. When necessary, work with managers to outline appropriate disciplinary steps.
- Ensure consistent and effective application of human resources processes and programs
- Respond to employees' questions about policies, compensation, pay and benefits.
- Partner with Specialists (Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Organizational Effectiveness, etc) and HR colleagues to initiate, support or resolve client requests/issues.
- Implement actions plans as requested by the Senior HRBP(s) on HR related projects.
- Assists in tracking HR related activity, analyze associate data for trends, gaps and provide ad hoc reports/ statistics to support departmental goals and initiatives (terminations, compensation, hires, diversity, etc.)
- Conduct exit interviews, and raise issues/trends as necessary, and provide recommendations to address.
- Manage severance process through compiling packages, tracking receipt and processing agreements in HR system.
- Stay informed and updated on HR policy changes and incorporate any changes as applicable.
- Assist in facilitation and management of semi-annual promotion and adjustment cycles in support of Sr. HRBP. This includes establishing and monitoring a request template, consolidating requests and completing initial assessment of recommendations and seeking addition information as appropriate from managers.
- BA/BS degree required (degree HR or related discipline ideal)
- Minimum 3 years related knowledge of HR policies, processes, and HRIS.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Proficient with navigation of various online tools and technology, and strong knowledge of MS word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to identify, drive, and/or participate in implementing process improvement activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team structure.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical abilities to independently resolve a variety of routine and complex issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment, where multiple priorities need to be effectively handled, while maintaining composure and flexibility in a structured environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of discretion with confidential material. #LI-AS1
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top