Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Director to join our dynamic HR Team! As the HR Director, you will maintain and enhance Broadridge’s capability by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. This role will be supporting units within our Customer Communications Division. This division offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications.
The essential duties and responsibilities of the successful HR Director include but are not limited to:
- Providing proactive HR support, guidance, counsel and strategic input to maximize the effectiveness of the businesses within Broadridge.
- Ensures a high level of organizational effectiveness through ongoing performance management, organizational design, change management, talent assessments, leadership development and succession planning.
- Assists in preparing human resource staffing plans and forecasts to project hiring, training and development needs.
- Advises management on the interpretation and application of HR policies, procedures, programs, and employment law requirements as they pertain to associate selection, hiring, training, development, discipline, and termination.
- Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures to business partners and units.
- Ensures that employee relations strategies are in place to deliver an Employer of Choice working environment for all associates. Deals with employee relations issues in a pre-emptive and sensitive manner.
- Develops and analyzes appropriate HR statistics, metrics, data and trends to meet management information needs.
- Assists in determining the training needs of the organization. Coordinates and secures appropriate resources to deliver training and/or delivers the training personally.
- 5-7 years experience as a Sr. HR Generalist having owned a client group across remote locations.
- Must possess excellent people skills along with the experience and ability to handle difficult and complicated employee relations matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience conducting training and presentations to senior executives.
- Strong analysis and reporting skills required. Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required / Masters Degree in HR or MBA is a plus.
- SPHR/PHR certification is a plus
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top