Help Desk Technician
Broadridge has a great opportunity for a Help Desk Technician to join our Technology Services and Solutions team.
In this role you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
- You will have basic knowledge of Remedy ticketing.
- Prior experience preparing hardware, phone, and applicable network connectivity for new hires.
- You will provide resolution and assistance to standard application : MS Office, IE9 & above, SEP, Cisco Jabber, Cisco WebEx.
We seek the following experience and background.
- Ability to provide technical support as it relates to computer systems, hardware and software. Ability to run Diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and resolve and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- We seek prior experience building desktop and laptops on daily basis with a quick turnaround and minimizing down time for associates.
- You will have knowledge of Windows 7, Office 2010, Bit Locker, Active Directory, MS Exchange, Symantec, SCCM, Cisco VPN, Cisco NAM and NAC, LAN, MS Dynamics, Cisco Webex, IE9 – IE11, Kofax, Rightfax, Reflectioins, HP Printers and IBM Ricoh Printers.
- Associate will also answer helpdesk phones assisting internal Broadridge employees globally.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top