Head of Product Delivery
The Head of Product Delivery will provide vision and leadership for solution development, deployment and maintenance in support of Broadridge's Securities Finance & Collateral Management (SFCM) business. The Head of Product Delivery directs the overall software development lifecycle related to SFCM solutions offered to the market. In addition he / she will work with Broadridge management to develop and implement the technology roadmap in support of SFCM in order to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and mission development.
- Provide leadership, guidance, mentoring and career development to a multidisciplinary team of application developers and quality assurance specialists
- Integrate several recently acquired SFCM development organizations together in an optimal manner
- Represent SCFM's technology plans to internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Oversee budget, staff, output and overall standards and procedures of a substantial application development team located in varied locations and time zones
- Direct, manage and deliver application development projects through the application of comprehensive software development life cycle processes across the business unit
- Provide technical leadership and guidance on software development tools, application architecture, technology, application security and optimal development methodologies
- Manage internal and external SFCM clients' expectations and customer satisfaction
- Formulate and execute strategy to create a new ASP hosting platform for the SFCM application portfolio
- Lead the GUI redesign, code porting and system architecture upgrade to consolidate legacy applications into a unified product set
Qualifications / Skills / Experience required:
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- Senior experience within a programming and application system environment. Experience with one or more technologies: .NET, Java, C#, Oracle, DB2, SQL
- Substantial IT experience within financial / investment institutions and leadership experience in a software development organization required. (Experience in a large service bureau or ASP desirable)
- Experience with managing development or supporting cloud-based or multi-tenant applications and development of APIs, web services
- Ability to link vision and strategy with overall business objectives and communicate rationale in a compelling, concise manner.
- A proven progression of successful delivery and support of software applications as an individual, team leader and development manager
- Ability and willingness to be hands on in software development and technical issues
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Exceptional project management, planning and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a heavily matrixed environment, capable of partnering with and communicating across multiple functions and teams
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top