Head of BRCC Digital
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Our Broadridge Customer Communications (BRCC) business is looking for a Head of Digital. Do you have the chops and know-how to innovate, transform and grow digital? Are you passionate about being part of a winning team whose digital innovation will be the talk among the biggest players in the financial industry? Are you a digital trailblazer who will be a driving force of persistent innovation for our clients and customers? If so, read on...
As the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for leading and executing our digital vision and partnering with key leaders to define and deliver against our digital roadmap. In this position, you will partner closely with BRCC Product Management, Strategy, Technology, and Sales. You will own digital operational excellence across BRCC, optimize digital sales growth, and manage the digital P-L with targeted growth of 20% per year.
Who are we? BRCC is a technology organization in the communications space - we are the leading technology outsourced partner for essential communications for thousands of clients in North America. We focus on a culture of trust, respect, accountability, client centricity and entrepreneurial spirit. This means that we always focusing on doing the right thing. We treat others the way that they want to be treated. We take personal ownership and pride in everything that we do and continuously raise the bar to improve ourselves and the organization. We are committed to earning the privilege to serve our clients every single day and focus on relentless innovation to solve our industry's complex problems.
Here's what your role will entail:
- Leading the BRCC Digital strategy, processes and operating model including driving the execution of Broadridge's Digital 2020 vision.
- Owning the BRCC Digital P-L with accountability for sales, revenue and expense management including the development of critical metrics to produce strong profit margins
- Defining the digital operations model and roadmap that ensures optimized execution and excellence in delivery.
- Developing strong digital sales solutions capability that will help accelerate our client's transformation to new essential digital engagement and communication capabilities.
- Driving new revenue streams by finding opportunities for new value creation, achieving higher efficiency and enabling faster time to market for our digital product offerings.
- Partnering closely with our strategy and Digital CoE team to influence product and capabilities roadmap.
- Effectively collaborating within a matrix structure with Technology, Sales, Account Management, and Product Management to ensure successful delivery and deployment of our digital products.
- Aligning and engaging our digital teams towards higher order growth objectives.
- Building a culture that encourages creative thinking and the ability to pivot in an evolving environment.
Qualifications needed for success:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field. MBA strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of digital product experience or equivalent experience, with a solid background in developing and commercializing technology platforms
- Demonstrable ability to work in a matrix environment and influence executives
- Demonstrated experience in digital transformation and leading through the organizational change
- 7+ years of management experience building high performing and empowered teams
Professional skills that are needed for the role:
- Ability to run a P-L
- Strong listening and influencing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong understanding of digital technologies (API's, Cloud, etc.)
- Excellent business discernment
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies'. We were honored to have recently been added to the S-P 500.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity. Everyone benefits from diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity - inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality', Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top