Graduate Technical Consultant
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
The successful candidate will be working for Message Automation, a provider of business solutions for post trade OTC Derivatives processing. It has proprietary software to interrogate, transform and harmonise data.
Message Automation have a requirement for a Graduate resource who will be able to assist with mapping data from various sources/formats to other destinations/formats. This normally involves retrieving data, transforming it and sending the results to a given destination.
All of the above can be achieved using MA’s toolkit, a series of graphical editors to specify configurations to perform these tasks. MA will supply relevant training of the toolkit to ensure the resource becomes proficient in use of it.
Most common data storage mechanisms are supported, JDBC databases, JMS queues, files etc. Also most common data formats are supported, XML, CSV, Fixed width, SWIFT, FIX etc. Using routing configurations the movement of data can also be conditional.
- Complex XML
- Oracle or SQL Server
- Knowledge of at least one Asset Class of OTC Derivatives knowledge of securities and securities transactions specifically around SFTR
- XML Schema
- CSV layouts
- Other databases
- JMS Queueing technologies (particularly IBM MQ Series)
- Knowledge of more than one Asset Class of OTC Derivatives
- Knowledge of Listed
- OTC Regulatory Reporting (MiFID II, Dodd Frank, EMIR etc.)
- OTC Clearing (LCH, CME, ICE, Eurex etc.)
- CCP or Clearing Broker Reports
- A recognised programming, particularly Java or C#
- Can-do attitude, committed
- Good communication skills
- High level of attention to detail – someone who takes pride in delivering a high quality robust product to all our clients
- Enthusiastic approach to self-development
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
Back to top