Global Settlements Associate
Global Settlements Associate-Associate Operations Specialist
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely manner
- Reconcile depository differences
- Manage daily volume and Adhere to all daily deadlines
- Review and resolves pre-settlement discrepancies with client and/or broker to ensure timely settlement.
- Review and resolves post settlement discrepancies, i.e. failed trades
- Escalates unresolved trade and settlement discrepancies to management as needed
- Communicates professionally and constructively via email, phone, etc. with internal and external clients and counterparties to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure.
- Contribute to Management Reporting. This may include providing feedback on broker issues, custodian issues, audit requests, etc.
- The ideal candidate would be a college grad or have industry related experience
- Must be able to work OT if required
- Must be proficient in Excel & Demonstrate general PC skills Global Settlements Associate-Assoc.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top