Global Head of Client Operations
Broadridge is a leading global provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. Broadridge’s systems and services include investor communication, securities processing and managed services (BPO) solutions. We provide the infrastructure that helps the financial services industry operate and help satisfy the myriad regulatory requirements for the industry. With over 50 years of experience, we provide financial services firms with advanced, dependable, scalable and cost-effective integrated systems. Our systems help reduce the need for clients to make significant capital investments in operations infrastructure, thereby allowing them to increase their focus on their core business activities.
- Broadridge has strong positions in large and attractive markets with lots of room to grow. It holds leading positions in many of its businesses, which participate in the broader $100 billion-plus capital markets technology and services market.
- The company has a balanced and diverse revenue base across four primary business lines: 1) Bank/Broker-Dealer Communications, 2) Mutual Funds and Retirement, 3) Corporate Issuers, and 4) Bank/Broker-Dealer Technology and Operations. This gives Broadridge both unusual resiliency, as shown by its performance in the recent economic crisis, as well as an excellent platform for growth.
- Broadridge is growing across all four business lines by demonstrating its strong market positions and relationships; its unique network that connects investors, brokers, mutual funds and public companies; and its strong brand/service reputation. Broadridge’s clients trust it with unparalleled critical data, giving it a unique position in the U.S. and global capital markets.
- The company is growing both organically and through acquisition. Broadridge has invested over $750 million in acquisitions, complementing its key growth priorities.
As part of our Senior Leadership team, Vice President of Global Service Delivery will provide leadership to the Global Service Delivery teams across GTO while delivering a consistent and common client experience. You will work with our GTO business unit Presidents to lead and provide overall strategic direction for Service Delivery, Global Resources and new growth opportunities. You will lead a 200 person global team. You will have the opportunity to interact with premier clients and ensure Service Delivery delivers with the highest level of service. You will build and Lead Multi-Channel Customer Service initiatives following a self- service model. You will ensure methodologies are established with business partners for consistent delivery of objectives. You will be part of the team working toward 100% revenue retention through developing programs to deliver outstanding client satisfaction. Optimize the way Broadridge services our clients. Drive productivity efficiencies, client satisfaction scores and transform client benchmarking. You will re-engineer workflow, process and tools.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America, and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Broadridge employs approximately 6,700 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Global Technology Operations
Broadridge offers a suite of advanced computerized real-time transaction processing services that automate the securities transaction lifecycle, from desktop productivity tools, data aggregation, performance reporting, and portfolio management to order capture and execution, trade confirmation, settlement, and accounting. Our services help financial institutions efficiently and cost-effectively consolidate their books and records, gather and service assets under management, focus on their core businesses, and manage risk. With multi-currency capabilities, our Global Processing Solution supports real-time global trading of equity, option, mutual fund, and fixed income securities in established and emerging markets. In addition, our operations outsourcing solutions allow broker-dealers to outsource certain administrative functions relating to clearing and settlement, from order entry to trade matching and settlement, while maintaining their ability to finance and capitalize their business. Recently, we extended our services to the buy-side through our acquisition of Paladyne Systems. For more information on Broadridge, please visit us at www.broadridge.com
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
- 10 years of experience in Client-Facing Service Delivery.
- Experience leading large implementations.
- Experience leading Multi-Channel global Customer Service teams.
- Experience creating self- service customer service model.
- Demonstrated capacity to make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Sound problem identification, judgment, resolution and decision-making skills.
- Can establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develops and executes strategies, and track and measure results.
- Can build and motivate a strong team to achieve and exceed customer expectations.
- Extraordinary organizational skills to facilitate work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- BA/BS Degree; advanced degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top