Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers.
Everything we do at Broadridge centers on our purpose. By powering the critical infrastructure behind investing, governance, and communications, Broadridge makes our clients stronger, and through them, we enable better financial lives for tens of millions of people. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com
In today's highly competitive financial environment, the financial services industry is faced with significant challenges in the regulatory and legal landscape. To assist our clients with overcoming these challenges, Broadridge offers a comprehensive class action asset recovery solution that helps clients navigate the complexities currently found in the global class action arena.
Broadridge is currently seeking a Research Administrator to join it Global Class Action team. In this position you will work closely with our head of research to assist in the maintenance of its proprietary class action database by facilitating in the identification, analysis, and entry of new asset recovery opportunities, while monitor existing opportunities for key motions and developments. In addition, you will be tasked with ad hoc research projects to support Broadridge’s growing Global Class Action team. You should strive to develop a deep understanding of both securities class action litigation in the US and abroad, including the settlement administration process.
This is an excellent opportunity within our growing Global Class Action team. Are you a self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative? Are you highly organized? If so, we encourage you to read below to learn how you can make an immediate impact within our fast-growing organization.
- Assist with the maintenance of Broadridge’s proprietary class action database
- Research and monitor court dockets, including summarizing and analyzing specific filings
- Participate and lead custom projects
- Monitor the effectiveness of systems, policies and procedures and make appropriate recommendations to ensure daily operations are efficient
- Work with development teams to enhance and test internal applications
- Have a logical approach to gathering data and analyzing it to solve internal and client inquiries
- Actively participate in acclimating to the role, learning from peers and ensuring accurate understanding of the role and tasks
- JD preferred
- Experience researching litigation including familiarity with court dockets, US civil procedure, and an understanding of various motions together with an ability to quickly discern and digest relevant information
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated project management skills including defining of scope, resources and timelines, and managing deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with common office software applications (Microsoft Office suite)
- Significant legal and topical research experience
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- Global securities class action and/or financial tech industry experience a plus
Due to COVID-19, the majority of our associates are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Locations: Brentwood, New York