Fund Analytics Senior Associate (JR1015561)
- Dublin, Ireland
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete and review the production and delivery of weekly / monthly / annual reporting on UCITS Key Investor Information Document (KIID) calculations i.e. The ongoing charge (OGC), the synthetic risk and reward indicator (SRRI), portfolio monitoring and past performance.
• Complete and review the production and delivery of monthly reporting on PRIIPs / MiFID II calculations i.e. Other ongoing charges (OOC), The Summary Risk Indicator (SRI), Performance Scenarios and Transaction cost monitoring.
• Engage in projects within your team and the operations department including, but not limited to, regulatory changes, client on-boarding, system testing, etc.
• Provide data analytics for a range of regulatory reporting services provided to asset managers, pension providers, banking and insurance clients.
• Forward plan to meet varying workloads and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines.
• Engage with projects including, but not limited to, regulatory changes, client on-boarding & system testing.
• Aim to increase efficiency and suggest enhancements for automation or other tools.
• Ensure all client deliverables are of the highest quality and satisfy regulatory guidelines.
• Stay up to date with regulatory and market requirements such as PRIIPS, UCITS, and MiFID II.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Project Management experience.
• 2-3 years’ experience in asset management or related industries.
• A relevant third level and/or professional qualification.
• Exposure to trial balances or Fund Accounting / Accounting experience.
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy and on several projects in parallel.
• Be results oriented - understand and analyse product, apply critical thinking to ensure accuracy of deliverables.
• Have an ability to identify the cause and effects of issues and analyse existing and external information to come up with appropriate solutions.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Back to top