Front End Developer
- Newark, NJ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- You’ll Focus on responsiveness, performance, and usability
- Maximize code coverage using TDD (Enzyme/Jest/testCafe/Junit)
- Participate in product design and provide input on usability early in the design phase
- Deliver excellent User Experiences (UX) and responsive User Interfaces (UI) across all browsers and platforms
- Design and develop Java/Kotlin based REST services that can be consumed by the UI
- Leverage open source technologies such as Spring, Quartz, JPA, Jasper reports to build cohesive Java/Kotlin servers which rich API’s that the UI can leverage.
- Constantly learn and improve coding abilities. Ensure the entire team learns and grows through mentoring and knowledge leadership
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with software development
- Experience in working with React applications utilizing global state management (i.e. Redux, Mobx)
- Proficiency developing asynchronous code using Ajax/Websockets and promises
- Experience developing web apps with Webpack and Node.js
- Experience with microservice based design
- You will have understanding of Git / Jenkins
- You’ll have a solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Experience with working in an agile team environment and participating in scrum ceremonies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Kafka / Jasper reports is a plus
- Experience building Java/Kotlin based server backends, ideally Spring Boot based
- Expertise in standing up Java based back-ends using Spring technologies (Boot or WAR)
- Passion for programming and learning new methodologies is a must
- Financial industry and/or Investment Management systems experience
- Working knowledge of Linux, Amazon AWS EC2/S3/RDS
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.”
Back to top