French Market Associate (JR1003245)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
1. The primary function of this role is to be part of a select team of market specialists supporting the delivery of Direct Market Solutions to clients in the French market.
2. The ideal candidate will work as part of a wider Global Market Operations Team supporting the sourcing and execution of voting to other key European markets and dealing with any queries from our processing operations teams.
3. Control and process work relating to the French Market of expertise, including sourcing and setting up meetings from the French official Gazette (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires) as well as from Euronext / other sources;
4. Manage the meeting sourcing process and monitor events set up on the Broadridge platform, ensuring these are completed within required timescale and to the quality standards for the process and closing down any queries from non-mailed meetings;
5. Dealing with queries from voting operations and client services / carry out ad-hoc tasks as required, covering for other team members as required / investigate and resolve these enquiries to service level agreements.
6. Sourcing proxy cards and occasionally meeting results, contacting issuer companies by phone and e-mail;
7. Supporting the team by providing assistance for all other markets and meeting set ups where required, supporting the process to obtain agendas and ensure meetings are live on our platform at the earliest opportunity;
8. The individual needs to demonstrate excellent communication skills, working across global teams, have an ability to develop strong relationships and speak across international boundaries with Issuers, vote agents and internal clients alike.
9. Candidates are expected to work in a pressurized environment, have excellent planning and organizational skills, as well as an inquisitive mind to resolve day to day meeting set up and execution queries in a number of markets.
10. Candidates need to be self-motivated, task focused and driven to provide the highest levels of client satisfaction and have a good understanding and keeping up to date with EU market requirements / legislation (training will be provided) and contribute to the wider team goals;
11. French and English Language skills are a key requirement for this role to interact with the French market players (vote agents in the local markets and Issuers Investor Relations Teams). A second European Language would also be preferable aside from English.
Back to top