Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Financial/Accounting Analyst to work in our Jersey City, NJ office. In this position you will be responsible for all accounting aspects of Compensation and Benefits, including processes, policies, procedures, systems, compliance, controls and reporting. You will serve as a key member of the corporate accounting group reporting to the VP of Accounting within the Corporate Controllers organization. You will ensure all payroll and bonus elements are accounted properly, all related reconciliations are completed, and all issues are resolved in a timely manner. You will lead overall monthly book-close process including journal entry approval, as well as review and approve all payroll account reconciliations. You also will work with human resources, finance and business units to improve all aspects of the financial reporting process.
- Handle accounting of all deferred compensation plans
- Deferred Director’s Compensation Plan
- Non-qualified retirement plans
- Liaison with Payroll department to resolve all reconciling items
- Handle domestic bonus accrual and payout processes
- Deliver key projects pertaining to process standardization and automation
- Run system related projects and initiatives
- Ensure proper documentation of policies, SOP’s and test plans
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a corporate finance environment
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting required; CPA and Big Four accounting experience a plus
- Solid leadership skills with demonstrated ability to motivate a team
- Strong business relationships, customer focus, and project and process management experience
- Excellent documentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (strong Excel data analysis skills and PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Oracle GL and TM1 experience preferred
- Harmonious, visionary and analytical
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top