Financial Engineer/Business Analyst
Broadridge is hiring! Broadridge Investment Management Solutions (BIMS) is seeking an experienced Financial Engineer/Business Analyst in our New York City office. In this position you will support the expansion of Risk and Modeling functionality within the BIMS suite. You will provide mentorship on model validation across a wide range of asset classes and support the design and implementation of a variety of risk management functions, including stress testing and Value-at-Risk. You will support the modeling and risk product strategy, business analysis, development lifecycle, and specifications. You will provide level 2 support for clients in risk modeling and pricing valuation. You will also be heavily involved in sales, marketing, implementation, and quality assurance initiatives within the context of your subject-matter expertise.
- Work with clients analyzing and implementing their risk requirements (e.g. model selection, scenario design, risk views), and streamlining their workflow
- Work with the Product Management team to build custom solutions for risk and valuation modeling projects
- Sit on the Risk Development Panel to prioritize and champion product development and improvement
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
- 1-5 years of experience in financial market modeling or risk management
- Solid valuation knowledge of various instrument types including equity derivatives, credit derivatives, rates and fixed income products
- In-depth knowledge of valuation models and portfolio risk strategies
- Familiarity with popular model libraries such as Numerix, FinCad, Monis
- Working knowledge of popular trading risk systems such as Imagine, Front Arena, RiskMetrics, Calypso, Murex
- Working knowledge of trading strategies, accounting and portfolio management principles
- Familiarity with various types and sources of market data
- Comfortable working with traders and quants in a demanding environment on model validation projects
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top