Financial Analyst/Fund Accountant
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Financial Analyst/Fund Accountant in our Phoenix, AZ office. In this position you will be primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one or more assigned accounts.
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values and other fund accounting output for subsequent review
- Record accurately and in accordance with the Department policies and procedures such accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related, and system entries
- Reconcile various accounts, or review reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly research and correct any variances
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicate issues to management and assist in their resolution
- Bachelor’s degree; exposure to finance or other analytical course work preferred
- Up to 3 years of experience in a finance and/or fund accounting capacity
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- PC skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Previous FINRA licensing a plus
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top