Financial Analyst (JR1017449)
- Phoenix, AZ
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking a Financial Analyst/Fund Accountant in our Phoenix, AZ office. In this position you will be primarily responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting for one or more assigned accounts.
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values and other fund accounting output for subsequent review
- Record accurately and in accordance with the Department policies and procedures such accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related, and system entries
- Reconcile various accounts, or review reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly research and correct any variances
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicate issues to management and assist in their resolution
- Bachelor’s degree; exposure to finance or other analytical course work preferred
- Up to 3 years of experience in a finance and/or fund accounting capacity
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- PC skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Previous FINRA licensing a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top