Broadridge is growing. We are searching for a dynamic Finance Associate to join our global Finance team in Jersey City, NJ (office moving to Newark, NJ in Oct 2017). As part of the FP&A group for the Global Technology Operations ("GTO") segment of Broadridge, you will provide analytical support to the budgeting and forecasting process. You will work closely with the finance teams of the individual business divisions within GTO to handle, forecast and deliver financial results that are aligned with the business requirements. You will need to provide a basic level of financial guidance and insight into operational variables during the analysis process and validate/disseminate key assumptions, model outcomes, conclusions, risks, opportunities and recommendations. Additionally, you should ideally be proficient in Oracle Financials, IBM TM1, Essbase, and/or the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Analyze and report on labor costs across multiple businesses within GTO
- Perform analysis of financial and operational performance including but not limited to revenue, expenses, margins, sales, and variance/trend analysis
- Proactively identify and drive improvement opportunities for Finance organization and work closely with internal team to ensure improvement opportunities are implemented effectively and timely
- Lead projects and initiatives that span across financial and business areas with other Finance teams including Regional Finance, Sales Analytics, FP&A Operations, Business Planning, and Commission Operations
- Build internal management reports for monthly, quarterly and yearly financial results and help prepare commentaries for senior management
- Develop and implement operational improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, related field or equivalent experience required
- 1+ years financial analysis experience required
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter who can work in a dynamic, quickly changing, and high pressure environment
- Proven experience in continuous improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and project management
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and concisely, demonstrate high level of personal accountability, lead collaboratively, and apply critical thinking and good judgment when faced with unstructured situations
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top