Fiduciary Services College Intern
2016-2017 Fiduciary Services Intern
In today’s highly competitive financial environment, the financial services industry is faced with significant challenges including — client retention, transparency, operational efficiency, regulatory change, and emerging digital strategies. Accessing the most up-to-date information is therefore crucial to the success and development of this industry. Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms. We help clients drive operational excellence to manage risk, accelerate growth and deliver real business value. Our technology-driven solutions power the entire investment lifecycle, enabling our clients to successfully manage the complexity and operational requirements of today’s capital markets. Broadridge is at the forefront of multi-channel communications, strengthening our clients’ capabilities to communicate with their clients and investors and meet regulatory requirements.
Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?
Broadridge is currently seeking a sharp, business-minded student intern with data analysis and research skills to join our teams for an internship that gives an in-depth understanding of the organization through hands-on work experience and training seminars.
Our objective is to provide a hands-on work experience while developing core values and the skills necessary for a successful career. Professional social networking opportunities to build strong business relationships beneficial towards a successful future. Mentorship with highly engaged management teams that will share with you the knowledge and support you obtain by being a part of the Broadridge Family. Our program has several main components:
- Organizational Learning Opportunities: Day to day work throughout the internship that adds critical value to both our Clients and to Broadridge, within the 15c compliance space. Additionally, Group Learning Discussions, and the opportunity to development Professional Mentorship Relationships exists. Training will be provided.
- Professional Social Networking: Informal Networking Events for Interns
- Industry Knowledge Development: The Financial Services Industry is growing, and this is an amazing opportunity to garner professional experience.
Broadridge’s Fiduciary Services business, located in Denver CO, is seeking a part-time intern. This role will assist on projects during our busiest time of year and create ad hoc requests, as needed. Candidates must be able to understand, communicate, and clearly take direction in order to ensure reports are completed accurately and on-time.
- Performs due diligence, statistical analysis and documentation in support of 15© client needs
- Assists project managers during contract renewal 15© process and creates ad hoc requests
- Assists with all phases of production and packaging of 15© materials
- Performs quality control checks on completed projects, as needed
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Ability to manage projects with flexibility to handle frequently changing deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment under strict time-deadlines
- Willing and able to work with a team and independently
- Proficient in Excel, Word, InDesign, PowerPoint, Acrobat experience preferred
- Presentation skills preferred
- Statistical skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, i.e. the ability to make decisions and assess risk
- Strong organizational skills
Key qualifications and Experience required
- High School degree required
- Mutual fund or finance industry experience preferred
- Proven successful project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to combine information from various sources
- Excel, Word, InDesign, PowerPoint, Acrobat preferred
Hours: Part-time, approximately 20 hours per week
Duration: December, 2016 — May, 2017
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top