Equity Compensation Manager
Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for an Equity Compensation Manager to join our global Compensation team in Jersey City, NJ. As the Equity Compensation Manager, you will manage Broadridge’s equity program and provide analyses on executive compensation for management and the Compensation Committee. This is a highly visible role in which you will have a global footprint.
1. Administer Broadridge’s equity plan, which includes but is not limited to:
a. Providing day-to-day management and administration of Broadridge’s equity program by serving as the key contact with outside vendors and ensuring all records are accurate and up-to-date.
b. Managing stock option and RSU grants as well as the annual RSU vesting process.
c. Ensuring all daily and monthly reports are prepared and all data feeds are in place.
d. Providing analytics including equity holding summaries and achievement against holding and ownership guidelines.
e. Staying current with US and international law on equity.
2. Develop improvements in the administrative process by partnering with HR Technology, Payroll and outside vendors.
3. Assist in the preparation of Broadridge’s proxy statement and Compensation Committee reports.
4. Provide support to the compensation team by completing compensation surveys.
5. Maintain and audit employee and executive records in Workday.
6. Assist compensation team with year-end processes and other broad-based compensation initiatives, including the preparation of compensation statements.
7. Ad hoc projects as needed, including work related to mergers and acquisitions and expat associates.
Education: BS/BA preferred
Experience: Five to ten years of compensation, finance, HR systems or payroll experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated with strong organizational, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to use systems effectively to administer compensation projects.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively process and analyze large amounts of data.
- Strong working understanding of equity programs is highly desired.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top