Entry-Level Associate Programmer Analyst
Broadridge (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications, technology-driven solutions, and data and analytics for wealth management, asset management, capital markets firms, and corporations. We help clients drive operational excellence to manage risk, accelerate growth, and deliver real business value. Broadridge’s technology-driven solutions power the entire investment lifecycle, enabling clients to successfully manage the complexity of today’s capital markets and communicate with customers and investors.
Are You Ready to Grow Your Career?
Join our global network of talented, client-centered, forward thinking people in delivering innovative technology and insights that drive real business value.
Bring your expertise and further develop your skills in a company that rewards achievement, provides competitive total rewards and continued opportunity to be challenged through career advancement.
Be a part of a great culture that embraces diversity, offers a flexible work schedule and is committed to social responsibility.
Invest in You.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
We are looking for creative and energetic individuals to join our product development teams. The Associate Programmer Analyst role is an entry level opportunity for the right candidate to start a fast-paced career track in the development of securities processing systems. This position will allow the candidate to learn and grow in the financial services industry and in the application development discipline.
As an Associate Programmer Analyst, you will:
- Pioneer products that will be used industry-wide
- Join a vibrant and inclusive community
- Become a vital part of a small, focused team led by a Development Manager
- Solve complex challenges with novel solutions
- Be given opportunities to interact with clients
- Experience how the financial industry works from an insider’s vantage-point
Broadridge promotes a strong work-life balance, personal and career growth, and life-long learning to help create a rewarding work-environment. Come and experience our world class team.
- R&D, development, and testing of new products, system enhancements, and defects
- User interface design and API implementation
- Development time estimation & product release note documentation
- Investigation and resolution of critical system problems and real-time production issues
- Supporting Business Analysts and Quality Assurance professionals
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Good understanding and working knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, or similar systems)
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, ASP and .Net, CGI, Perl, PHP, or Python
- Experience with object orientated programming
- Experience designing and building web-based applications
- Experience with Windows and UNIX
- Excellent analytical and communications skills
- Brokerage or financial industry experience will be considered an asset (not mandatory)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top