Document Control - Operations Associate (JR1011435) - Contract
- Phoenix, AZ
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are hiring for an Operations Associate in our Phoenix, AZ office. In this role you will be responsible for various duties within the Facilities and Document Control Departments working with our incoming mail and checks.
This is a long term, temporary, contract role.
- Assist in the Facilities Department, opening and delivering mail, Mail lookups
- Assist with daily check runs Research and supply check copies for Client Services Team
- Assist in Document Control Department - coding and scanning of statements Create air bills for special handling
- Assists with projects and daily coverage as needed
- Requires a High School education or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of Trust operations experience is helpful but not required
- Extensive use of PC and software applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic business processes and computer applications (Trust systems, Microsoft Excel and Word).
- Strong written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work to meet daily workloads and deadlines
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top