Dividend Department Director
Broadridge is hiring! We are seeking an experienced Dividend Department Director in our Journal Square, Jersey City, NJ office. In this position you will be responsible for leading 4 managers/supervisors with oversight of about 50 Associates in US and India. You will lead the day to day activity of the dividend/interest group and will report directly into the VP. You will analyze issues to ensure that tasks are undertaken in the most efficient manner. You will control and monitor workflows to ensure resources are effectively deployed and SLA’s are met. You will maintain staff morale and confidence through effective communication. You will constantly review the team’s and procedures, and be dedicated to the creation and implementation of new ideas. You will monitor and evaluate the performance and effectiveness of the team and individuals.
- Minimize risk and error rates
- Ensure problems are advanced to manager or senior management immediately upon discovery
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in accordance with the current procedures
- Ensure that staff follows the relevant regulatory requirements
- Carry out quality checks
- 5+ years of management experience with an understanding of Dividends/Corporate Actions
- Knowledge of BPS
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to senior partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to actively develop relationships
- Ability to analyze and risk assess the planning of new tasks, identifying system and process improvements
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is a global Fintech company with a market cap of ~$8B. We are the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing and data and analytics solutions provide financial institutions complex, high performance, scalable platforms to help them grow their businesses. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe and Asia. Please visit our website www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster.
“Our Associates Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion,
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top