Director-Product Management Operations
Our Mutual Fund and Retirement Solutions-MarCom business supports complex communication solutions for a growing client base across the retirement, asset management, employer benefits and annuities industries, as well as for related industries such as brokerage and insurance.
The Director-Product Management Operations is a key leader within the team with responsibility for creating and running standard operating procedures across the Product Lifecycle. In this role, you will handle multiple product initiatives at the program level and work with multi-functional teams within MarCom, across our client base and with third-party providers. You'll need the ability to quickly align partners to define the scope of complicated projects, and utilize product management, communication, analysis, presentation and creative problem solving skills to ensure products are delivered accurately and on time.
- You will develop processes & procedures, and promote their adoption, rollout and ongoing management across the organization.
- Lead the product management system supporting ideation, backlog management, release bundling, prioritization, scheduling, delivery and rollout.
- You will implement a formal communication plan to provide partners with information and collect their feedback.
- Communicate the MarCom Product Management roadmap and act as a central point of contact for clients and for other MarCom groups, including client service, project management, creative and development teams.
- You'll work cross-functionally to define and lead the implementation of Product release processes including the feature backlog and release management.
- Collaborate with Account Management, Client Services, Project Management, IT, QA and Operations teams to ensure their requirements are incorporated with Product Management activities.
- Take responsibility for defining product/project documentation and ensuring these materials are complete and up to date.
- Serve as an advocate for the department across Broadridge and client leadership.
- Experienced manager of multiple high-impact products, technologies and/or processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive technology or financial services processes from concept development to completion of project deliverables
- Advanced degree(s) or applicable credentials or designations desirable
- At least 10 years of financial services industry experience
- At least 6 years of management experience within the domains of Product Management, Client Management and/or PMO leadership
- Ability to identify gaps, program risks and take pre-emptive actions to address them.
- Demonstrated technical and financial aptitude
- Proven ability to manage and collaborate in a matrix structure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to collaborate with and influence partners on complex matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skillset to drive efficiency, structure, and automation of processes
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong technical writing & visualization skills
- Strong execution and product delivery skills
- Strong project-management skills including: managing complex, multi-month, multi-client programs and managing and motivating teams through influence
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Comfort around senior management
- Experience in a related discipline (e.g., content management, research, print-on-demand technologies, Web) is a definite plus.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top