Director, Segment Marketing, Capital Markets
The Segment Marketing Director plays an important role in the Global Marketing organization at Broadridge by contributing to the growth of the Capital Markets segment.
This function is an important strategic partner to sales, business units and works closely with the shared marketing functions, including Brand, Digital, Marketing Communications and Corporate Communications, to deliver best-in-class marketing programs to drive growth of solution sales for the Capital Markets segment.
The individual will work closely with the Global Capital Markets Marketing Leader to translate segment opportunities and business goals into strong, results- and content-driven marketing and sales enablement strategies that deliver profitable business growth. S/he will partner with the Regional Marketing Leaders on key local marketing initiatives and also work independently to lead US marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities of the this role include developing strong value propositions and messaging, driving segment marketing campaigns across a broad range of marketing channels – including digital, social, search, events, PR – and creating impactful sales enablement tools (collateral, videos, communications and other). The Marketing Director will work with the team to evaluate marketing investment opportunities and recommend budgets to deliver best-in-class marketing and demonstrate return on investment.
The Marketing Director will have extensive B-to-B solution marketing experience, preferably in the financial services and/or technology industry. The Director will have experience in developing marketing strategies and experience building marketing programs and sales enablement tools that deliver measurable results. S/he needs to be able to thrive in a changing environment and operate as an individual contributor.
- Develop the Capital Markets campaign strategy to build awareness, engage customers and create solution demand for our priority solutions.
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing Leaders to expand Capital Markets Campaigns and Programs into high-growth markets
- Develop content and sales enablement strategy and tools to support marketing campaigns and the sales process.
- Oversee event management and provide messaging and content support for local industry events
- Contribute to a pro-active PR program for Capital Markets.
- Work closely with team members in Brand & Marketing Communications and regional and other channel teams to ensure that all messaging, content and digital properties are consistent, relevant for the Capital Markets segment.
- Oversee and manage the Capital Markets marketing budget, from preparation, submission, and allocation through to evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities on behalf of the Global Capital Markets segment team.
- Passionate, loyal, responsible, self-starter/proactive, strong leadership abilities, creative and strategic thinker, strong verbal and written communication skills, team player and ability to work in fast moving environment and with very diverse personalities, organized, analytical, detail-oriented, timely and dependable.
- Strategic thinker who can quickly assess a situation, business opportunity or challenge, devise a plan and execute by “rolling up your sleeves” to do the work and/or aligning internal and external resources to deliver.
- Big picture thinker who incorporates competitive/marketplace analysis, segment needs, regional opportunities to develop ROI-driven multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experienced marketing professional with 7-10 years of experience; successful track-record in business to business (B2B) fin tech marketing with previous roles within financial services, or technology firms serving the financial services industry; strong business acumen is a required.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to executives and a variety of audiences; ability to influence and strong writing skills are a necessity.
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a changing environment; ability to handle a diverse workload with strong project management skills/discipline to meet aggressive deadlines.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 8th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 7,400 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Back to top